Terms of Service
Anyone who purchases the Parteface's Secret Triangle membership agrees to have an active subscription that they can cancel at any time. There is NO refund policy, every purchase is final.
1. PAYMENT TERMS. You authorize PARTEFACE CORP (Parteface Academy) to process the credit card information you have provided to PARTEFACE CORP (Parteface Academy) by Stripe or PayPal, and if you are purchasing the Parteface’s Secret Triangle Membership, you agree be charged every month at the renew subscription membership start date, in the amount set forth on the Agreement, for the Program. You acknowledge and agree that Program services do not include travel or lodging, and such travel or lodging expenses incurred by You shall be Your sole responsibility and shall be in addition to any Fee for the Program.
2. NO RIGHT TO REFUND. Because You will start to receive the Program services immediately, You understand and agree that You shall have no right to receive any refund for any reason or at any time, even if You cancel Your Program services. You further understand and agree that if You should fail or refuse to avail Yourself of any Program services, You shall not be entitled to any refund.
3. NO INCOME CLAIMS. You agree that PARTEFACE CORP has not made any promise, guarantee, or other representation with respect to Your future income or gains resulting from the provision of Program services, and that You have not been induced to enter the Agreement as result of any income claims.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. [Your Company Name] retains all right, title and interest in any all intellectual property related to or associated with the Program services, including without limitation: (a) trademarks and copyrights; and (b) any other proprietary right arising under the laws of the United States. You understand and agree that neither the Agreement nor the provision of Program services by PARTEFACE CORP, shall constitute a transfer, assignment, or license of any intellectual property rights from or by PARTEFACE CORP. You acknowledge that the content of the Program services, including without limitation the materials and information provided to You as education, is confidential and proprietary to PARTEFACE CORP ; accordingly, You agree that You shall not communicate the teachings, materials, or information acquired or learned from PARTEFACE CORP any other person.
5. CONTACTS. By signing the Agreement and providing Your credit card information, You agree that PARTEFACE CORP may call and text You regarding Your account information and regarding other offers, products, and services, including through the use of automated dialing equipment and pre-recorded messages, and that this consent is not a condition of purchase.
6. INDEMNITY. You agree to protect,defend, indemnify and hold harmless PARTEFACE CORP, its YOU agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless PARTEFACE CORP, its officers directors, employees or their invitees, from and against all claims, demands, and causes of action of every kind and character without limit arising out of Your receipt of program services or action taken in response thereto. Your indemnity obligation includes, but is not limited to, any claim for personal injury sustained while travelling to or attending any seminar or other in-person training provided by PARTEFACE CORP to You.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL [Your Company Name]'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO [Your Company Name] IN THE TWELVE MONTHS PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO ANY CLAIM BY YOU. YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION.
8. FORCE MAJEURE. Except for the duty to make payments hereunder when due, and the indemnification provisions under this Agreement, neither Party shall be responsible to the other for any delay, damage, or failure caused by or occasioned by any act of God, act of nature or the elements, terrorism, insurrection, or any other causes (except financial) beyond the contrl of either Party.
9. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS. You represent and warrant that: (a) You operate a business in good standing, and are purchasing Program services for Your existing business; (b) there are no prior or pending government investigations or prosecutions against You, nor any prior or pending lawsuits against You; and (c) You agree to notify PARTEFACE CORP immediately if any investigation or lawsuit is threatened or filed against You, whereupon PARTEFACE CORP shall have the right to terminate the Agreement and these Terms and Conditions without liability.
10. ARBITRATION. Any claim or grievance of any kind, nature or description that You have against PARTEFACE CORP shall be resolved exclusively in final and binding arbitration before a single arbitrator selected by [Your Company Name] within a reasonable time of You giving notice of arbitration to PARTEFACE CORP. Arbitration shall be held in PARTEFACE CORP. You agree not to file suit any court against PARTEFACE CORP, any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, or employees. The arbitration will be subject to the rules of the American Arbitration Association and the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C.$$ 1-16 ("FAA). Thearbitrator shall have the exclusive and sole authority to determine whether any dispute is arbitrable. The decision of the Arbitrator will be final and binding on the Parties, subject to appeal only under the FAA, and may be reduced to a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. You agree that each Party shall bear its own cost and attorneys' fees in any arbitration or litigation, regardless of which Party, if either of them, is deemed the prevailing party. Any claim must be brought in arbitration within one (1) year of the claim arising or forever be barred. This agreement to arbitrate survives any termination or expiration of the Agreement as well as bankruptcy or insolvency of either Party. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions prevents PARTEFACE CORP from applying to and obtaining from any court having jurisdiction a temporary injunction, preliminary injunction, permanent injunction, or other relief available to protect PARTEFACE CORP interest prior to, during, or following the filing of any arbitration or other proceeding.
11. WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION You understand and agree that You will not have the right to participate in a representative capacity or as a member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claims that may arise under, or be in any way related to, this Agreement, or PARTEFACE CORP.. Claims brought against PARTEFACE CORP may not be joined or consolidated with claims brought by anyone else.
12. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of [Your State] without regard to any choice of law provisions.
13. SEVERANCE. In the event any provision of the Agreement or these Terms and Conditions is inconsistent with or contrary to any applicable law, rule, or regulation, the provision shall be deemed to be modified to extent, and this Agreement and these Terms and Conditions as no modifiel, shall continue in full force and effect.
14. NO ASSIGNMENT. The Agreement cannot be assigned by You to another Party without the express written consent of PARTEFACE CORP.